Off-page SEO refers to all the activities that are conducted outside of your website to boost its ranking. This includes link building, social media marketing, guest blogging, and more. The goal of off-page SEO is to get search engines (and users) to see your site as more trustworthy and authoritative.
Here are some tips to optimize off-page SEO:
- Acquire links from high-quality domains.
- Do your outreach first.
- Improve your pages.
- Build a positive brand sentiment.
- Take advantage of parasite SEO tactics.
- Keep in mind that quality content is king.
- Contribute expertise broadly.
- Build relationships before links.
Cost Effective Methods of Off-page SEO
Here are some of the most cost-effective methods of off-page SEO:
- Write guest posts for other websites’ blogs.
- Engage in social media marketing.
- Conduct influencer outreach.
- Participate in video and podcast interviews.
- Conduct PR outreach.
- Create profiles on top-rated local citation websites like Google My Business, Yelp, G2, Capterra, and Crunchbase and get backlinks.
Here are some ways to find influencers to promote your product or service:
- Turn to influencers in compatible industries.
- Send PR packages to influencers.
- Utilize a bespoke affiliate marketing strategy.
- Ensure your product aligns with the influencer’s brand.
- Speak the influencer’s language.
- Use influencer marketing platforms.
- Make them the protagonist of your compelling story.
- Give influencers access to your products.
Here are some steps you can take to find the right influencer for your brand:
- Identify the goals for your influencer marketing campaign.
- Understand your target audience.
- Decide what type of influencer you’d like to work with.
- Search for influencers.
- Know your influencer selection criteria.
- Negotiate compensation and deliverables.
- Track your metrics.